profitshare

30 ianuarie 2010

Dragostea din tei - remix

Tentativa de traducere a celebrei piese prin 2005

Alo! Salut. Sunt eu, un haiduc. (Hello, it's me, the local Robin Hood.)
Si te rog, iubirea mea, primeste fericirea. (And please, my love, welcome happiness.)
Alo! Aaaaaaalo! Sunt iarasi eu, Picasso. Ti-am dat bip. Tirr, tirrr.. (Hello! Heeeeeeello! It's me again, Picasso. I gave you a BIP.)
Vrei sa pleci dar nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma iei. Nu ma nu ma nu ma iei. (This is rather stupid, and cannot be translated in English. Only in Arumbabubumba -eschimo language-)
Am revenit in 2010 si am observat unele progrese
Alo! Salut. Sunt eu, un haiduc.
Hello, it's me, the local Robin Hood.
Si te rog, iubirea mea, primeste fericirea.
And please, my love, accept this feta cheese.
Alo! Aaaaaaalo! Sunt iarasi eu, Picasso. Ti-am dat bip. Tirr, tirrr...
Hello! Heeeeeeello! You look like Picasso. I gave you beef. Beef! Beef!
Si sunt voinic,
Read the Voynich Manuscript [and be enlightened].
Dar sa stii nu-ti cer nimic.
But remember, I don't play the game of changing the rules.
Vrei sa pleci dar nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei.
I must take my razor blades to Numa, Iowa. Numa, Iowa! Numa, Iowa! [Suspected terrorist camp location]
Chipul tau si dragostea din tei,
To keep this promiscuous Second Life-using Danish soldier down. [Refers to terrorist beheadings?]
Mi-amintesc de ochii tai.
I'm astounded that people pay to see it [a video of a soldier getting his or her head cut off].
Vrei sa pleci dar nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma iei. Nu ma nu ma nu ma iei. (repeat 99+ times)
Gimme more razor blades and bring me Nevada-tan. Yay Nevada-tan! [I need somebody experienced with sharp objects. Any sharp objects.]
[What follows is so stupid that it cannot be translated in English but only in the Eskimo language Arumbabubumba. Some say that cracking the meaning of these verses will critically destabilize the space-time continuum, bringing about the end of the world.]

Sursa: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Dragostea_din_tei

Niciun comentariu: